General Membership Fees
Membership fees are paid on a monthly basis and are typically set up to be billed directly to a clients credit card.
Unlimited – This means that you can come as many times as you’d like during the week. We want you to maximize your time with us!
$165 + tax/month
2 times per week – or 8 visits per month.
$120 + tax/month
10 class pass
$150 + tax
Interested in joining Sublime but not sure on the best way to go about it? Read our services that we offer below! Pick an option and Contact us if you’d like to find more information!
OPTION 1) On-Ramp
Interested in getting fit but you’re not quite ready to take on our group classes? On-Ramp is a cost effective way for you to get comfortable with our group class structure.
Here’s a few reasons why On-Ramp may be right for you:
- Workout with those who are also NEW – Come in to our facility and workout with those who are also new to Sublime! Make new friends and build our community!
- Designed to TEACH – We understand that our group classes may seem intimidating; this is why our On-Ramp workouts are intended for individuals who may not have experience lifting weights or are unfamiliar with interval training. Our coaches will take time to teach proper movement mechanics, how to read a prescribed workout in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Great training at a great PRICE! – On-Ramp is designed to run as a three times a week class Monday, Wednesday & Thursdays @ 6:00pm for 2 weeks to get you ready for our group classes!
- After completing your On-Ramp courses, most individuals are ready in joining our group classes. If you feel you require more sessions before joining our group classes we also have our 1-on-1 fundamental sessions available.
COST: $130 + tax
Contact us to learn how to receive up to 15% off your OnRamp fees!
OPTION 2) 1-on-1 Fundamentals
Interested in joining Sublime but unable to make the On-Ramp class times? Fundamental sessions are designed as one-on-one session with a coach booked at your convenience. These sessions will be suited to individuals who wants a speedy entry into our group classes or if you required specific coaching for your goals.
Here are a few reasons why Fundamentals may be right for you:
- New to Sublime but not new to working out – Are you experienced in the gym but need a few pointers before you join our group classes? If you are looking to book fundamental sessions to prepare for joining the group, anywhere between 1-3+ sessions are recommended based on your experience and ability to display proper movement patterns.
- Personalized coaching for specific goals – Sessions are programmed by our coaches specifically on the client’s goals. The number of sessions to book depends on the client’s requirements and may be re-occurring depending on the goal that you are attempting to achieve.
COST: $60 + tax (per session)
Contact us if you’d like to book 1-on-1 Fundamental Session
Small Group Training Sessions
Want to show up and get a good workout and make progress? The group training sessions may be for you! The majority of Sublime members participate in these group classes! Here are some advantages of our group classes:
- Receive coaching EVERY class – The group classes are led by our experienced instructors and sizes vary between 6-8 participants to ensure that attention and coaching is provided to each member during the class.
- Just show up and DO THE WORK! – No need to wander aimlessly in the gym trying to get a good workout in, our group classes are programmed in specific cycles to maximize your time at the gym while making progress. Our coaches on duty for each class ensures that not only do you understand the prescribed workout movements but are receiving constant feedback on how to improve.
- Meet new people and be part of our COMMUNITY – The majority of Sublime’s members participate in group classes. Meet people of all ages and all walks of life and gain some new friends who want to see you succeed!
IMPORTANT: Prior to joining our group classes, we highly recommend booking an On-Ramp course or a fundamental session(s) to decide if our group classes are right for you! Contact us if you’d like to book!
To verify what class time works for you, please check our schedule to see our class times
Bootcamp & Boxing Group Fitness Classes
Want to workout with a bigger group that provides tons of fun and energy? These classes don’t require that you complete OnRamp lessons before you begin. Anyone can join in at anytime! Can be modified for all skill and fitness levels. Great one hour workouts that will burn tons of calories and leave you super sweaty!
COST: $100 – 10 class pass
Contact us if you’d like more information on our large group fitness classes.
Do you have specific goals or limitations and require custom tailored programming to address your needs? Sublime coaches offer personalized program design to help you in your fitness journey.
Did you sign up for a 5k? Are you trying to get in shape to pass your physical requirements in the FIRE/PARA/POLICE/Military services? Do you want to maximize your ability to bulk up or lose weight? Personalized programming may be right for you!
- How it works – An initial discussion with your coach is required first to get an understanding of your goals and an assessment is required to gather your current state and come to an agreement between coach and client as to how do we measure the success of the programming.
- Month by Month – Program design is typically offered on a month by month basis in order to prepare a client for their intended goal. This allows us to tweak the design and make changes as necessary based on the progress being made.
- NOTE: This may vary based on the client’s timeline and specific goals.
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about how we can meet your specific goals!
Weightloss + Nutrition Programming
Are you someone that is looking to lose weight, or already in the process in doing so but require guidance to get your diet on track? We can assist with our Precision Nutrition program!
- Who is this Precision Nutrition program for?
- 1. For People who are confused about what is good and isn’t good information about nutrition. Should you eat paleo? Whole30? Zone? Atkins? Cleanse? Become vegan?
- 2. People who have tried them all; had results with all; but haven’t found a plan that sticks.
- 3. For people looking to making good choices about what they put into their body for health, body composition and performance
- How does it work? – The Precision Nutrition program offers ‘daily lessons’ that you can listen to focused around nutrition and the choices you make! We follow it up with a sound logical progression of habits that, when add them up over the course of a year can amount to an incredible transformation!
- Since 2016 – We have been gathering awesome results with our Weight loss + Nutrition Program including:
- Some clients losing 15-20 pounds
- Some testified to how much more energized they feel!
- Some crushing it in their workouts
- Some finally bringing into practice the things they should be doing but thanks to the power of creating progressive habits finally have accountability!
- Membership + Weight loss program! We offer a special package for members of our group program who want the complete package here at Sublime! Please contact us to find out more information!
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about how we can meet your specific goals about weightloss + nutrition!